Hey, you lovely bunch! Since it looks like we are going to be spending our New Years’ Eve at home. That’s how the situation is going in my country, unfortunately. But that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun!
I’ll be sharing tips about how to make the most of your New Year celebrations while at… HOME! This is going to be a little pocket guide.
Hopefully, it will make you happy and cheerful for New Years’! 2020 has been tough for every one of us. We experienced many upheavals. One thing it taught us is probably this: little things matter the most in life. & you are allowed to wear that fancy tulle skirt to the market.
These tips won’t be long! So no worries!
By the way Happy New Year to everyone! Hopefully, 2021 will be amazing for all of us!
LETS START! Here are my tips;
1) Dress up. Yes! Wear a nice dress like you’d wear if you were celebrating with your friends or outside! Do your make-up, wear your fancy shoes. Little moments are special and we should cherish them.
2) Plan a video call. If you won’t be able to see some of your family members or your close friends, planning a Zoom call might be a good idea, don’t you think? You can also have a meal date, or sip wines together!
3) Movie marathon. I personally think New Year’s Eve is great to relax and watch your favorite movies and TV shows! It’s like a little gift from the universe where you just sit down and not do anything related to work or school.
4)Board games. I think board games would be very a fun thing to do during New Year’s Eve! My favorite is Monopoly! You can also try many board games. Trivial Pursuit would be great too!
5) Candles, candles, candles! Burning candles especially Christmas scented ones. The smell of cranberries and cinnamon tho! 🙂 The smell of candles will put you in the spirit of New Year immediately!
6) Prepare the table. In the fanciest way! Go and take out the fancy tableware that waits for special guests.
Lay out a festive runner. Put some fresh flowers on the table. Take out the fanciest festive napkins.
7) Last but not least… manifestation paper. Yes, I’ve made this up lol. Well on the 30th of December, the moon is in conjunction with Sirius, a very magical star. I think you can use this time to light a candle and write down your wishes for the upcoming new year. You can also create a vision board, where you can put images related to your wishes, your projects, and what you want to manifest in 2021 in general. I have a post about how to do a vision board on my blog, you can also check it while you’re here.
I think that’s all for my tips! Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying themselves on this New Year’s Eve! Let me know what you are planning to do on this NYE! Have a magical time!
Never lose the light in you, magical beings!
Happy New Year!
Until next time, friends!
Photo credits: Karolina Grabowska from Pexels.